Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Order tracking and lack of contact from 02

I ordered a product for click and collect a week ago (9th) and I recieved a text saying there was none in stock so to wait for a text telling me when they would be delivered, I was told the date would be 10th-16th. It is the 16th and I have no been c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking code for my phone

I've been having terrible trouble trying to get an unlocking code from O2. I talked to chat over 2 weeks ago & they said it would be emailed to me within 7 days. It has not come. I went online & entered my details on a form specially for requesting u...

Ambertime by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to find placed orders

I have purchased a Bluetooth Speaker of the Online store and upon completing the order I was advised that I would receive an email confirming this. It has now been a few hours since I purchased and have not received any email to confirm this, I canno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

My mounthly internet rolled over on the 8th of this mounth. Today i had a txt message from o2 saying i had used 80% of my data. Despite this i have hardly used my internet or had it switched on. I also highlighly doubt that i would have used nearly 1...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal booster for coverage in rural areas

Hi. Does anybody know of a way to boost coverage for the O2 signal in rural areas. Sick of hanging out of the window.I have decent broadband speed from sky but O2 customer services have told me the poor reception is not their issue. Told me to look o...

• 60 replies
  • 1 kudos

Laptop won't connect to 02 WiFi

I've just dropped my car off for a service and while I wait thought I'd pop into costa and do some work using 02 WiFi. It connects fine on my phone but my laptop will connect to the but won't bring up the loading screen so I can log in and actually h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos