Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Online live chat

Hi does anyone know if live chat is unavailable at this time? As I need to ask about extra payments made to my account before I upgrade but can't see live chat. Thank you

Disney+

My pay monthly contract is coming to an end this month so have switched to PAYG. I have also signed upto disney+ for £3.99. But when I called up o2 the agent said I was paying full price. When I went to my o2 it said the code was redeemed already so ...

purchases

anyone else having probelms making a purchase,cant get any infoany ideas who to contact?

bugs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number switch

When I ordered my pay monthly sim only deal I entered a PAC code from my old phone service in order to bring my old number here to o2. This was last Thursday evening and it is now Wednesday morning and the number still hasn’t change. I’ve submitted a...

Shane2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

I am trying to add Disney+ as a paid extra to get the £2 off my bill. However,every time I try to add it I get an error message. Any ideas? I do have audible as a free extra but I thought you could have as many extras as you want

Dee-Dee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim cards in Bulk

Hey Guys I would like to ask how can i buy/get sim cards for re-sale purpose. I searched everywhere but couldn't find the right answer. Thanks

SHAAKI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odd number

I received a txt from +447389802610 saying O2 were unable to process my latest bill and had a link (please don't click the following link) https://o2.uk.bill449.com/?o2=2 I'm no longer an O2 customer so I am assuming this is fake. Just a warning to e...

Sarah12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help 😩

I’m wondering if anyone can help me and shed some light on my query. I purchased a phone and new contract of Friday and opted for the next day delivery of Saturday morning. I understand with everything going on at the moment that there is delays in t...

Ellie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls (Italy)

Hi am recently been unable to contact a family member in Italy. I've had no problems before but it does not seem to be connecting. I have an international bolt on and also purchased a further bolt on to see if I was over my limit but this also hasn't...

Massimo01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase request

Hello there, I need a valid proof of purchase for the Samsung S10 I recently purchased in order to claim some extras from Samsung. I need the date of purchase to be on the proof please. thank you for any help in this matter, jacob Mayhew [Removed]

Mayhew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos