Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Porting a number to another network

Hi, I hope someone can help. I've switched from O2 to EE but the number transfer hasn't completed. I've spoken to EE and they say everything's done on their end, it was done yesterday at around 9am, they're just waiting for info from O2 but they spec...

ChrisG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a unlocking code for a new sim

I have contacted o2 business and so far I have not heard back from them but I have just upgraded my phone after 2 years and have given my old phone to my son who uses a different network so the sim is saying it won't work, all I need is a code to unl...

Pamrats by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final bill

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me. I Pacted my number over to another network on 30th March and I paid what I assume is my final bill on the 14th.However its more then what I was told it would be (I know there can be other charges) but I have...

Charging pad

I upgraded yesterday and the deal I chose included a free charging pad, my phones just been delivered today with no charging pad. Anyone know if this is delivered separately to the phone?

Leonie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery address

Hi, wondering if I can decide my delivery address at the checkout or will it just send to my billing address? Currently still at my uni address.Thanks

nev1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A new SIM card and new account

Hi I made a new account yesterday and ordered a new SIM card and received it today. I got posted a sim card last week and lost it again. It was a pay monthly SIM card but now I have a new pay monthly sim. I couldn’t log into my main o2 account and ha...

Disney plus

I have received a email to start my Disney plus. But when I follow the link it says my voucher has already been redeemed. I can't access my account. I can't find any information online and my myO2 doesn't work. I don't want to call and block the line...

Tpowley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra

Hi, I clicked on a wrong extra (Amazon Prime) which I already have so I can't redeem it now. How can I redeem aother 6-month extra with the original plan?

fyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos