Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILL CHARGE DIFFERENCE

Hi my self and my husband both had new phones and contracts September 3 days apart same phone same contract , now we find my bill is £27.03 and his is £24.36 . anyone can say why this should happen , let me say we have been o2 customers for best part...

NEECE2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle voucher code not working

Hi,I'm trying to recycle my old S20 Plus through O2 recyle. I was told to use my order number of my new S21 ultra to get an extra £150. Every time i enter this code it comes up as voucher not valid. I'm aware that the promo runs out tomorrow so need ...

KyleH97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

I upgraded to iPhone 12 yesterday and have set-up the phone today and I can see on My O2 that the tariff has started, but I’m unable to apply my O2 Open discount (spoke to an O2 employee who said I am eligible for the discount and gave me a code). Wh...

B_M92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dishonest and ill informed

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max with a case and MagSafe charger, I was emailed to say my charger wasn’t in stock and that it would soon follow, they delivered my phone and case to the wrong address and couldn’t do anything about it as dpd was the one...

150 voucher extra for Trade in deal

Recently upgraded to Samsung s21 and offer of extra 150 on trade in on top of the amount for my old phone.How do I claim this please the voucher that came with new phone says use my order number when arranging trade it...it doesn't work. Have spoken ...

New contract

I’ve just been approached by car phone to say they will give me a new iPhone 13 and pay off my bill is this correct or a scam? your thoughts please