Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Lost mobile

Hi everyone. First time here, hope I chose the correct board. I've lost my phone - first time for that too. I've no access to another mobile or landline (payphone was eating money like crazy) Called it, answered by a female, said she knew me, started...

Phasing out of 2G

My gate entry system is on 2G and stopped working on 4th June. It was sold to me in March 2018, so it appears I was sold a near obsolete system that I am now told needs upgrading to 4G to get it to work again, at a cost of £400-500. Has anyone had a ...

MES by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Letters being sent to my address but not in the family name, suspected fraud

We've been receiving letters for a couple of years now, they've all been sent back marked 'not at this address' but they keep on coming. The letters have our home address on but are in someone elses name, can anyone point us in a direction as to whom...

TheBigA29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

Hi, what setting do I need on my iphone 7 so I cane use my data allowance Please Regards William

Will1091 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM cards for no WiFi outdoor cameras

I have just ordered 2 outdoor solar cameras for a field away from the house with no WiFi and no electric .. is there a SIM card package that only contains data (no calls/texts required)

JacquiT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does anybody else have an issue with the Airtime rewards

I cannot get the credit taken offfrom my balance and yet I cannot seem to find any way to talk to someone at O2. What is going on? Airtime usggests me to contact O2 but this is the only platform I found. I need to speak to someone without going to a ...

Sureyya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

number called me 022 0246 4202

Hi all, I have been called two times by the number: 022 0246 4202 and they were speaking about the some reduction of my actual bills. I found their questions a little bit strange and I didn't find any info related to this phone number.Does anyone kno...

Sinan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPAM ????

Good day all Anyone else had a (SPAM) text message from +44 7483 877 794 stating "We were not able to process your most recent bill. Your O2 services will be disabled uless your details are updated via https://o2new-information.com" I find it strange...

Saddo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Credit File Referrals

Hello,How do l go about getting answers or a response from the O2 Credit File Referrals. I have so far sent out a couple of emails with the details they requested and each time l get an automated reply saying someone will be in touch within 3 working...

mamess08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos