Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Creditfile URGENT

@Martin-O2I really hope you can help. I have emailed creditfile, several times to receive no response.It is showing on my credit report that I owe 02 £730 for a device plan but I have paid this off in full since then 02 have sent a report stated I st...

Danielle6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second phone to MyO2. How do I do this?

Hi, I already have my own phone registered on MyO2. I just bought a new phone and an O2 sim card for my Mum, who is very frail and lives far away from me. Can I register her phone as a second phone on my O2 account, so that I can help her to manage i...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

I.m disabled and sleep downstairs and my husband sleeps upstairs last night at 12.07 he came down and asked if I had phoned him which I hadn't this morning he informed me that he had had a message again from my phone when he replied to the message to...

Ml64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I've added Disney plus as an we extra on my account. It says I need to activate it but we when I try to follow the link they provide I get an error code. Has anyone else had this problem and know what to do? O2 don't seem to acknowledge there's a pro...

Vic3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ subscription

Hi, i have been given a free time limited Disey+ subscription with my new phine but I sont know how to activate it. Can anyone advise please, Alan

a29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bolt on extra

I've been trying to activate my Disney plus add on , and when I try to set it up via the link in the email it's letting me add my email address and password then stating ."There was a problem activating your subscription" tried it many times with zer...

JasonD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling the Disney app

Hi,I'd like to cancel my Disney account before my 6mth trial runs out this week, would really appreciate a bit of advice please, thanks in advance

Malley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

Can’t activate the free 6 month Disney+ offer. I’ve recently upgraded. I press the link from the o2 text, but leads to a blank screen. Have also tried through app. Same result路‍

D97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos