Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

LG K10 Unlocking

I don't know if I have posted this in the right place? If not please redirect me. I am trying to unlock my LG phone, I requested an unlock code from O2,, when I went to the Service Provider unlock screen it wouln't let me put in the unlock code and j...

Mart68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud team

Hi,Does anyone have an email address I can use to contact the Fraud or Security team please?I believe mine and a number of other O2 numbers have been spoofed by fraudsters and are being used for purposes of criminal activity.Who can I speak to at O2 ...

Dan73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Donations

How can I find out if the five pounds a month I add on. For the RSPCA really goes to them?

Chris76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile boost-box phase out?

An article I spotted that might be a touch misleading in places with respect to O2, about signal boosters and Wi-Fi calling and SMS/texting:https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2021/07/status-of-uk-mobile-signal-boosters-from-o2-three-vodafone-and-e...

Screenshot_20210710-160123.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile signal booster

Hie,Is there any possibility to boost the strength of my mobile signal so that I can stream videos through my mobile data? I have a poor signal strength with only 2 or 1 bar but sadly i have 120 GB on my contract.Thanks

Pun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung cashback

Hi, I recently purchased a new phone contract and a new Samsung galaxy watch and I went online to claim the cashback and it's saying that the serial number has been used but I only got it in 6/7/21

Miss_K_J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creditfile URGENT

@Martin-O2I really hope you can help. I have emailed creditfile, several times to receive no response.It is showing on my credit report that I owe 02 £730 for a device plan but I have paid this off in full since then 02 have sent a report stated I st...

Danielle6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second phone to MyO2. How do I do this?

Hi, I already have my own phone registered on MyO2. I just bought a new phone and an O2 sim card for my Mum, who is very frail and lives far away from me. Can I register her phone as a second phone on my O2 account, so that I can help her to manage i...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos