Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Returning an item

I ordered an "otter" case with my new iphone which should have arrived in store to collect at the same time. It was delayed, therefore was not available at the time of collection. I bought a new case as the store had some in stock. How can I return t...

Ros3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network down all day

Does anyone know why my network would have no signal all day? My area doesn’t have any problems and Iv turned my phone on and off a few times and took my SIM card out and back in again but nothings working and can’t seem to get any advice from o2

shannymac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update my address

HelloI would like to update my home address.Unfortunately I don't have any access.I want to buy a product from O2.My home address is:Nikolay xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxThank you for your kind assistance and understandingKind re...

nifoge123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wheres my order

When I ordered my phone and sim I also bought a case. This phone and sim arrived but case still has not. If I try to track my order, its says delivered. How can I check to see when it'll be here?

Caitlin00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off my device plan.

I am trying to pay off the balance of my device plan. I go on to my 02 where it tells me to phone 202. I phone 202 and there isn't an option to pay off the device plan.

Martin85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy text message

I recieved a text message from a mobile number +447306 410811Says update my details to stop my phone services from being disabledClick this link02 users be aware

Archer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG K10 Unlocking

I don't know if I have posted this in the right place? If not please redirect me. I am trying to unlock my LG phone, I requested an unlock code from O2,, when I went to the Service Provider unlock screen it wouln't let me put in the unlock code and j...

Mart68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos