Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number Transfer

Hello, I want to transfer my number from my old contract to my new contract. We already tried texting SWAP to a number, but nothing changed. I also have my PAC code. What should I do?Ps. I have already looked everywhere on the O2 website, yet I could...

PUK number not accepted

This must be a frequent topic but I can see no threads. Tried to unlock phone with code from O2. Didn't work and foolishly entered too many times and blocked. Requested PUK code to unblock, received,but it is not accepted- surprise. Please can anyone...

addy1948 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Disney Plus

I added the Disney Plus extra thinking that it would link to my existing account and give me £2 off. Instead, it has created a new account and I’m now paying for 2.How can I cancel the O2 extra? There are some forums that suggest you can do this on M...

Jamie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos