Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! False advertising

Hi there , I ordered a Xbox one from 02 on Thursday as the was going to be delivered the next day , I was billed instantly for this order only to find out that the review time was a lot more time than explained, still haven't heard or seen my home de...

Brad777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Number

I received a call on my mobile from a lady who said she had a missed call from me and was returning my call. I had not rung and told her so - she insisted that I must have as she had my mobile number in her recent missed calls. I eventually got her t...

SGascoyne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on problems

1) I’ve travelled to Spain twice recently. Both times my travel roaming bolt on has failed to work. If I am paying for roaming this is unacceptable. 2) I seem to have Disney, you are charging me for it, which I don’t want and didn’t ask for but which...

PJT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

HelloI preordered a S22 Ultra and got it yesterday. I had a text saying my extras were canceled. I checked today and my international calls are gone but not disney plus. I still have that and to add it it says I only get 6 months. Do I have to manual...

Resolved! Scam phone call

Think I just had a scam phone call from someone pretending to be you. When I phoned them back, their automated message said that they were called Caspian Care.Beware.

IJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos