Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

hello, so I had a call from “o2” saying because I haven’t missed a payment I was getting 40% off my whole bill…. They sent me a code which looked to have gone into the same o2 text box I have had ….

Dja_12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi would like to cancel this subscription. This was also supposed to be the first 6 months free, which I also actually paid for, thanks

ERinmc12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I have placed an order for a new phone and it says that it will come with free ear buds. I received my new phone but I did not receive my ear buds yet. Sadly enough, I can't find a way to track the order. Can somebody help me please?

Resolved! Contract finished but want payment

My contracts finished on 26th Feb, I called to say that I did not want to renew. As far as I'm aware you pay a month upfront, so why is O2 requesting a payment for both sims that the contract ended on?Thanks

Gemzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static for one number

When I call one specific number (my husband) all he can hear is static but I can hear him clearly. All other numbers on my new phone are fine.

Q-2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change sim and keep number

Hi. I have a new handset and a new sim, to use this new sim and keep my old number, how do I do this. On the website it wants to send me activation codes but my old handset is goosed and doesn't work, so this sending codes business won't work. How do...

Fatpaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number

I have ordered a pay monthly SIM card but I have accidentally said that I don’t want to keep my old number.

Kev18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looks like I have been scammed by 02 Employee

I had issue with my sim in like 3 days sim, I was not able to get internet/ calls but had coverage so i visited 02 store to explain a employee attend to he said I needed ID and bank card I had it he proceeded to call 202 as well as input my card numb...

Robinho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order status

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I placed an order over a week ago but was waiting stock I've received an email tonight to say order is on its way but the app hasn't changed from order placed. Anyone else had this?

Clairew22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos