Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! retrieve number after PAC been requested

Hi, long story short. I took pay monthly SIM with O2, requested to port my old number 079*******3. When I got new O2 number 073*******5 I informed O2 online and in branch I want to keep new number and cancel PAC request, both agents assured me I will...

Resolved! Customer service

I have to say the customer service I received over the phone recently was poor all I want to do was pay of my device tariff as I am switching provider at the end of the month and the chap at the end of the phone was very pushy about making me up grad...

Red85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel and O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt Ons

I have both the travel bolt on and the inclusive zone bolt on active on my pay monthly account. I’m travelling to the US, am I right in thinking the o2 inclusive zone bolt on will automatically override the o2 travel bolt on so I don’t have a fixed d...

ibex82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my number to o2, a disaster.

I took out a new o2 sim only contract recently, and gave an adviser on the app my pac number for my old number from plusnet. They happily took it, and I got a text saying when my number would switch. Day of the switch, nothing happened. Called o2, te...

Sp077 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free chromebook 2022

Been trying to claim my free chromebook but the website on the blue leaflet dosnt seem to exist, it sends me to an old 2021 claim and also where is the invoice number, when I look on my orders I cant see it, just an order number??

Resolved! Seaside town Easter weekend no WiFi

Seaside town Easter weekend population trebled. O2 WiFi cannot cope with demand no data, smart tv can’t use or any devices. Reported many times. Why is this still not fixed. Residents paying for service cannot use. Unhappy customers.

Changes since Virgin

I just experienced a nightmare delivery issue with DHL sat in for an entire day for none delivery. Contacted O2 and the woman named Sonia might as well have said get off the phone RUDE so I called complaints department who were okay but as O2 process...

ant_mal48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos