Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! About order

Hi I tried to pre order phone on my bank show that they took upfront payment but order didn't complete they will return money and how long it will take. And scared to try again in case they will take again money

Didzis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! damaged phone

Good morning, Unfortunately I have broken my phone, unsure as to how I have actually managed it. I did miss place it for a couple days as my 4 year old daughter had hidden it. The back of the phone is completely smashed and is no longer connecting to...

BB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Amazon music text

I had a text message earlier from O2 offering me 6 months free Amazon music. I have to text AMAZONM to 21500, but when I try to do this a box flashes up saying "MESSAGING would like to send a message to 21500. This may produce fees. CANCEL or SEND" I...

J9_allen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 text

Hi I've just had a text from 02 saying I can have 6months free music from Amazon is this real or is it a scam thanks

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tesco’s signal

Hi I moved from Vodefone to Tesco’s sim only contract who use O2 network, as very good deal. Now beginning to regret it as poor signal at home when we most need it with teenagers out and about! Cooling off period has finished, Tesco mobile says Mast ...

Gaza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned phone

Can someone help me please. Early December bought phone didn't liked it. So decided to return. Thru o2 i made return label, sent it back. Few days later checked track number and it shows parcel been delivered. So i just het rid of postage proof . Wha...

Bozena1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos