Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPad Air 5th gen 64GB

Hi, I was in the Team Valley, week past Friday, 3rd June. I upgraded my phone, no problem. I also enter red into a contract for the above iPad, which I was told I’d receive a phone call from staff member Robyn, when the device arrrived in store, whic...

Resolved! Sim only

Hi I would like to change my 02 contract to sim only. How do I go about this ?

Rippley83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Find out if I got insurance on my iPhone se please

Cole33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset Disney + link

I have recently joined o2 and had 6months of Disney plus as part of my bundle.I have now gone to set up my new Disney plus account and have accidentally submitted the wrong details that have now been set up as an account.(Email used - Ruby.humphries@...

Ruby297 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G lack of coverage

A year ago I purchased a 5G capable phone from O2 & have only had a 5G connection once.....20 miles from home. I realise that coverage is limited, however my daughter has good 5G coverage at home on her EE contracted phone. Why can EE supply 5G in ou...

HMc777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My wife and I have bad 02 reception costs a fortune. Our daughter on cheap gif gaffe perfect signal?

don’t understand why I pay 60£ a month to o2 contract and get really bad ridiculously bad reception in my house yet my daughter who I’ve paid for gif gaffe pay as you go which uses 02 network has no problem. Have never once received apology when I’ve...

Resolved! Call History

I am looking for advice I need to get a copy of my call history from Feb 22 till April 22. Can anyone please advise on how I can get this information? I am looking online and on the app and I am unable to find anything.

GL2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges to 0343 numbers

I have been kept on hold twice with a helpdesk and the number started with 0343, so wanted to know how much O2 charge a minute when dialling this number?Thanks

Damonc-s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos