Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Speaker has gone on phone

Himy speaker has gone on my phone, I can hear people but they can’t hear me please can you advise me what can be done have insurance thabksemily

Emily652 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

I’m trying to apply my employee discount on the O2 open page but it won’t let me enter my discount code

Steven8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using mobile from abroad

My son has just landed in USA. We went into our local O2 shop a couple of weeks ago and set up his phone for use in USA. We understood it was active and we would need to deactivate it on his return. On arrival this evening he has received warnings fr...

Caroline9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 scam

Hy my name is catalin and 5 days later someone of o2 are caling me and are teling me if im interested about one new plan from o2 with iphone 13 pro max and im tell to this if is the plan with the phone yes and his are tell to me yes is the plan witn ...

Resolved! Bauer Media Charges

I keep getting lots of charges from a premium service company called Bauer Media it’s over £30 and I do not use any premium services. Does anyone know what this could be at all and how I can stop these please? Many thanks peeps

Anywhere by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pay Slip - OPEN

Hello,I am trying to sign upfor OPEN - Blue Light discountI have tried to upload my payslip but it only comes in a pdf format. Is there another way you can accept this as you won't proceed with my application due to not accepting pdf.Any help will be...

RB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive Facebook Verification Texts

I've been trying to login to Facebook on my phone but I'm not receiving the verification code messages. I've been on with Facebook support and they have suggested I check that the network is not blocking the messages. Do you know how I do this? Of is...

AMJones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can’t checkout Samsung projector keep getting error message, tried on 4 different devices!

I can’t checkout Samsung projector keep getting error message, tried on 4 different devices! Can’t purchase item I called up o2 and spoke 1 hour but nothing also went in store but they don’t have online items in stock, online chat 1 hour 30mins to no...

Papalote by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g calling disabled

I upgraded to a new iPhone today and in switchover I have a notice saying that 4G calls have been disabled. I have restarted several times with no luck. Setting etc are fine so not sure what the problem is. anyone help?

John35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos