Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Sim free iPhone

Hi, My Sim only contract with O2 ended last month. I am planning to get iPhone 13 or I will wait & get iPhone 14 in a few months. Can I get a sim only phone, and put my current sim (in iPhone 6s) into the new phone? Will it work, or will I need a new...

dare2doc by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

I recently upgraded my data amount but it doesnt start till 19th of June. How do i access mobile data in the mean time?

Resolved! O2 did not change tariff

Changed from £10 bundle to £15 received confirmation text but when topped up they have added the £10 tariff not £15 all numbers tried are incorrect can’t open contact us for phone number or online chat can anyone help as I really need the £15 tariff ...

Kirstyuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ektra Data

Hello, I have a very important request if you can give me some internet because the package is over and I have a renewable one in a week and I will pay on Friday. Thanks in advance

Wiosna08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal shocker

Was recommended the IPhone 12 over the 11 pro by one of o2’ helpful staff not knowing that the 12 had no 3G capability.. I live in Dorset, but travel fir work… so far my phone has failed me completely with internet in cities such as Bristol, Birmingh...

Zulu958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open code

Please help i have a monthly contract and upgraded and are struggling to enter code. I have tried work and blue light nothing works. My local shop is closed for refurbishment. Nearest open is 45 miles. Tried customer services but they can't help. Onl...

Rum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sex worker using my number?

I've received 50+ texts in the last 48 hours asking me for sex services. All from different people - looks like my number has been used on a forum. I've blocked the numbers but the messages are still coming in from new numbers. What can I do???!

CP75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos