Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Accidentally dropped my s22ultra 5g

Hi I would just like to ask if it is possible to trade my s22 ultra 5g(Plan from O2) to a new one because I dropped my phone and caused a deep dent on the corner.. I am too OC everytime I look at it and just wanted to get a new one.. Any advice..

Resolved! iPhone

sent my phone away to be fix or to be replaced, wondering when will have it back?

Dominic1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange number...03303035315

Hello there, I've just received a phone call from someone saying they were called Ricky Paris from an O2 call centre in Paris? He was advising me of additional gadgets I could access on my plan. There's been that many scam calls that I don't trust an...

Quinoalle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone contract

2 weeks ago I had a phone call from 02 offering me a new phone contract for the new Samsung Flip phone, I didn't want that phone so made up a deal with the guy for the new Samsung S22 I clicked the email link after the phone call to confirm the order...

Ben19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone order disappeared...

I placed an order online last night. Everything went through until the very end, when the page showed an error message! I received lots of emails with legal contracts etc., and one with the details of my basket which included a link back to the site ...

PaulF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance claim

how long does it take to get new phone from insurance , my damaged phone was lifted 5 days ago with no update on claim?

john71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No chrome book recieved

When we ordered my new phone we was informed that we would receive a chrome book as part of my new contract after months of waiting I still haven't recieve the free gift Please advise

Chrome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPad Air 5th gen 64GB

Hi, I was in the Team Valley, week past Friday, 3rd June. I upgraded my phone, no problem. I also enter red into a contract for the above iPad, which I was told I’d receive a phone call from staff member Robyn, when the device arrrived in store, whic...