Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tado

Paddy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Long story short lol. I bought a Tado through the o2 store for £50 I didn’t receive a confirmation email so I thought it hadn’t gone through. I tried to order again and the same thing happened. The next day I received 2 text saying my items would be delivered and 2 x £50 had been taken from my account.
I picked one Tado up from the store and left the other one there as I was told it would be automatically picked up that I hadn’t collected and the money would be refunded.
This hasn’t happened yet and I’m not sure how to check as I never received an order number.
Any ideas or maybe I haven’t left it long enough
Thanks for any help
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paddy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for all the replies.
I emailed o2 complaints last week, I got a call today saying sorry I should have had the refund 2 weeks ago but something had gone wrong in the system.
Anyway it’s sorted now and I’ll have it in the next 3-5 days.
So I’d say the complaints email complaintreviewservice@o2.com is the way to go if you’re struggling.
Thanks again

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123312 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@PaddyYou need to contact customer services asap and explain the issue. Otherwise you may be paying twice. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add, it does take a couple of days to be scanned back into the system but it wont hurt to check

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Chase up the store to find out why they haven’t returned it.
Until it gets scanned back in by the o2 distribution centre it won’t be taken off your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Paddy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for the help I’ve not had any joy online as I didn’t receive an order number by email and didn’t think to screenshot it on the payments screen....I’ll get in touch with the store
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Good luck......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123312 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Paddy wrote:
Thanks for the help I’ve not had any joy online as I didn’t receive an order number by email and didn’t think to screenshot it on the payments screen....I’ll get in touch with the store

If you have no joy with them @Paddy then contact customer services as I suggested. It's very easy for these to go 'missing'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Also get the reference number from bank and give to O2 but will also have to wait till it's scanned back into system
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 8 of 13

Paddy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I think the problem is I don’t have an o2 phone and did an online order which I am being punished for 😂. Online tell me to phone, the call centre then pass me around for a while before hanging up.
The shop were helpful they say it should be refunded in 3-5 days and if not phone the call centre which already frightens me lol
Message 9 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Paddy, thnaks for the update! It'd be great if you could let us know in the next 3-5 days when you get your refund, or if there's any more issues. Fingers crossed it'll all go smoothly from here though slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 13