Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tado

Paddy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Long story short lol. I bought a Tado through the o2 store for £50 I didn’t receive a confirmation email so I thought it hadn’t gone through. I tried to order again and the same thing happened. The next day I received 2 text saying my items would be delivered and 2 x £50 had been taken from my account.
I picked one Tado up from the store and left the other one there as I was told it would be automatically picked up that I hadn’t collected and the money would be refunded.
This hasn’t happened yet and I’m not sure how to check as I never received an order number.
Any ideas or maybe I haven’t left it long enough
Thanks for any help
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Paddy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just an update that’s 5 working days and no refund unfortunately. I’ve tried the shop, online and phone with no joy now. I’ll try complaints next I suppose.
Got to say I’m very disappointed that they can just keep my money like this though.
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It'll take more like 15 to 20 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Paddy
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for all the replies.
I emailed o2 complaints last week, I got a call today saying sorry I should have had the refund 2 weeks ago but something had gone wrong in the system.
Anyway it’s sorted now and I’ll have it in the next 3-5 days.
So I’d say the complaints email complaintreviewservice@o2.com is the way to go if you’re struggling.
Thanks again
Message 13 of 13