cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending my broken phone off

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Iv rang up O2 insurance today an they have said my phone will be picked up from my home address tomorrow but I'm unsure what to package it up in an what to write on the box/envelope as the link on the email iv received from dpd isn't working!

Thanks for any advice
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You have asked this on another thread and I have linked you to the policy...??

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Insure-didn-t-collect-my-phone/m-p/920724#M19257

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi
Iv rang up O2 insurance today an they have said my phone will be picked up from my home address tomorrow but I'm unsure what to package it up in an what to write on the box/envelope as the link on the email iv received from dpd isn't working!

Thanks for any advice

They just take the handset as it is I think but keep the battery & accessories as you wouldn't get them back if you packaged them as well

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It says it needs to be adequately packaged and labelled but there isn't an address
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You have asked this on another thread and I have linked you to the policy...??

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Insure-didn-t-collect-my-phone/m-p/920724#M19257

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry iv not a clue what I'm doing in here!
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry iv not a clue what I'm doing in here!

Thats ok...just click on the link in my post above yours. I have shown you the O2 insure policy the returns address should be in there. If you have a problem give them a ring in the morning ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will do, thank you!
just hope they come after 9.30 when I finish work 😒
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the help guys! 

@Lindsayhaz, I hope you solved your issue. Let us know if you still more help

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would strongly recommend taking pictures of the handset before sending it away in case the screen gets broken or other damage in transit.....you will need to prove it wasn;t already like that

Message 9 of 9