Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 delivery

Matthart90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be delivered on the 8th March? Have preordered 2 and cant find any information to clarify....thanks

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The 1st of April sounds a good delivery date for most. My pre-order, Prism White, was on the 25th.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 11 of 58

mieinhull1969
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks Cleo for your posts. At least everyone will be ordering Prism Green now so at least Prism Black and White will be in stock. slight_smile
Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 12 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 123401 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@mieinhull1969 wrote:
Thanks Cleo for your posts. At least everyone will be ordering Prism Green now so at least Prism Black and White will be in stock. slight_smile

Yes I thought that myself @mieinhull1969 

I know @Glory1  has actually ordered the Prism Green. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 58

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@mieinhull1969 wrote:
Thanks Cleo for your posts. At least everyone will be ordering Prism Green now so at least Prism Black and White will be in stock. 

Don't be so sure @mieinhull1969. It'll all depend on what O2 ordered in each colour. I ordered the green but only because I thought white and black boring.

By the way the shop is now showing a delivery date of 'from 11th March'. Presumably for orders this week, as the phone is officially released on Friday.

So possibly good news for those of us who already ordered. Then again........Confused

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 14 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@mieinhull1969 wrote:

Yes I thought that myself @mieinhull1969 

I know @Glory1  has actually ordered the Prism Green. wink

Yes, and knowing my luck will probably be one of the last ones to get their phone joy

Message 15 of 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Orange Green is the new Black....

Then I'll be very fashionable @jonsie . Not that I care, mind

Message 17 of 58

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123401 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Green is the colour I would have gone for anyway. I've never been keen on black or white phones.

Not sure it's a big deal as mine always go into a cover and usually that cover is RED Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 58

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Green is the colour I would have gone for anyway. I've never been keen on black or white phones.

Not sure it's a big deal as mine always go into a cover and usually that cover is RED Dance

To be honest, mine goes in a case as well. But like you @Cleoriff, I've never been keen on black or white phones. As said, I think they're boring.

And I ordered a red case,,as well as dark blue and purple. Always order at least 3 as they get worn from so much handling wink

Message 19 of 58

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Because we're all in this very long wait situation, I'm using my old S2 brought back from the dead. After finding it in the loft, cobwebs and dust, still works perfectly and running R e s u r r e c t i o n  R e m i x, they where happy days those rooting days.  Because I'm a pre-order customer, does this entitle me to camp outside an O2 shop on the 7th, just bought the tent.

Message 20 of 58