Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Have a look at the advice in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-recycle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Have a look at the advice in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-recycle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You send your phone in to be recycled, they assess the condition and make you an offer, if you accept it, you can choose to have the value added to your account as a bill credit, so you will see a -£ balance on your account which will be used to pay your bills until it runs out.
O2 won't call your direct debit whilst there is a credit on your account which is sufficient to cover your bill.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, It is great to see you back!

Most of us use O2 Recycle to help with upgrade costs. As @Cleoriff and @MI5 said, you can go to the O2 Recycle site and complete this form to get a quote. And even if O2 Recycle believes the phone is worth less than what was quoted after they receive it, you will have the option to accept the new quote or ask for your device back. 

Please let us know if that’s what you needed and if there’s anything else we can do for you Wave

Thanks @Cleoriff and @MI5 for the amazing help! heartHero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4