Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof and ID

Richardhanni22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, can someone possibly help me? 
I have been using a gambling site and depositing money through my phone account, very silly I know! And very easy. I want to withdraw my winnings from the gaming site but they are making it very difficult, I have sent ID, bank statements, bank card, etc, they are saying I need to send phone bill image, date of issue, my name, phone number and total amount due. I have sent screen shots of these but they won’t except! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Richardhanni22 

Sounds like they are doing the whole KYC and Responsible Gambling interactions at the same time. 

The best thing to do is download your latest bill from myo2  and then provide that to them, as that will show the charges.

Also you can tell them they are asking for too much information, as they only need documentation pertinent to the withdrawal as per Gambling Commission rules.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Richardhanni22 

Sounds like they are doing the whole KYC and Responsible Gambling interactions at the same time. 

The best thing to do is download your latest bill from myo2  and then provide that to them, as that will show the charges.

Also you can tell them they are asking for too much information, as they only need documentation pertinent to the withdrawal as per Gambling Commission rules.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Richardhanni22 

Guide here to download your bill Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3