Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order in store question

Ollytempest
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm not sure if there's a topic on this but is it possible to go into an O2 store and ask them to, if they don't they the phone in stock, to order in the phone without me paying for it like online?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Check with your local store as this kind of thing is at Managers discretion.
For a fast moving device, I can't see it being a problem as they could easily sell it to someone else if you didn't go back for it.
More obscure phones might be different though but for the OP6 it shouldn't be a problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Check with your local store as this kind of thing is at Managers discretion.
For a fast moving device, I can't see it being a problem as they could easily sell it to someone else if you didn't go back for it.
More obscure phones might be different though but for the OP6 it shouldn't be a problem.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Ollytempest
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
slight_smile thank you again, very helpful!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
No worries mate wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4