Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I "lost" my Reward points balance by switching from PAYG to Monthly

I think I may have lost my reward points when I switched, 2m ago, from PAYG to Monthly. I've had texts reminding me to save them, or use them, but can't then get into that page as "O2 Rewards is just for Pay As You Go customers." Has anyone had this ...

Ann1e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

There is an email link on an email 02 sent me on an order confirmation. I used it to send in a complaint, but got an immediate reply saying you were no longer using email. I tried to find out where to send my complaint but when I click on ‘how to com...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Moving O2 number

Yesterday I spent some time with a helpful O2 guru arranging to move my current O2 number from my old phone (pay monthly) to a new pay monthly phone and to cancel the current contract. I was told this would be done within 24 hours but it still hasn't...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't login to o2 ever...

Hi again all hope yr all well Wonder if anyone free for some advice .. as iSeem to have to get a code each time I want to login but .. then can't get in next time again...Any chance I can DE-REGISTER my number and start a fresh?This is a constant iss...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 recycle

After sending away my iPhone 6 to o2 recycle (with the promise of £137), I have now been informed that the phone I have sent has 'heavy damage' and I would be offered £27! Knowing this was definitely not the case with the phone I sent (which was full...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi text messaging when abroad

Now that TuGo is being cancelled I have changed over to the wifi calling feature, which was OK until I went to India and now I have no wifi calls or texts as wifi calling does not work outside the UK. Is there a way I can retreive my text messages fr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos