Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 free subscription - Kondor

Graememckie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same problem trying to redeem a voucher for free subscription for Office 365.  O2 say Kondor are dealing with it, They are very rude and say its O2 who are dealing with it.  Ridiculous that o2 and Kondor cannot sort this out.  I feel let down by o2 who made the promotion but cannot deliver.  After hours on the phone I guess I will chalk it up as a scam and try EE or Vodafone next upgrade.  Has anyone got a solution which doesn't direct me to Kondor who are rude, unhelpful and ignorant.  Especially Jack Pearlman.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys I’m having the same problem with the 12 months subscription to Office 365 I picked up my IPad 12.9 Pro from 02 shop on Wednesday 27th Sept I cannot redeem either the code you put in after email address just says code not mated and the screen refreshes tried again with new code again no good. I have spoke to 02 they said not their problem I have spent best part of a morning to sort it out an still not getting anywhere with anyone please please someone put me out of my frustration and misery!!! I’m mad speak to India then South Africa 02 customer services. Who cant even help you but you spend like 40 mins a chatting to some Guru how has got a clue and it is driving me up the wall considering I’ve been 02 customer for 16 years ands I’ve just spent the best part of 1500 quid on iPad Pro 12.9 and iPhone 7 and I get very bad unhelpful service but they are quick to give you the sales talk but when it comes to solving a problem what is the point of sopeaking to someone online to be told sorry I cant access your acccount as I’m in India but ring again you may get through to UK customer service so ring again this guess I’m speaking to bloke in South Africa when will 02 sort this miss out specially since Ive have been loyal to them for like nearly 17 years. So please anymore know how. I can redeem my 12 month free Office 365 please before I go completely mad and end speaking to every country in the world except the UK!

Message 11 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Normally you have to wait until after the 14 days cooling off period in case you return it?
Message 12 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Unsungfurball Supposedly you can register your email address after 48 hrs then claim after 14 days. However, one of our community managers @Martin-O2 is checking this out for us. Pop back to the thread after the weekend and see if there is anything new posted by him...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 45

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

The instructions already posted on this thread are quite clear.
As you only purchased on the 27th you are not passed the cooling off period yet so you need to wait for your email with username and password before you can progress this any further.

From the previous post:

office 365.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 45

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi thank you for your reply I knew about the 48 hours hence why I waited until today to register as the 48 hours was finished.
Message 15 of 45

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I knew that that is why I have waited for the 48 hours to pass I should by right at least be able to register my email address by now hence why I have waited well over the 48 hours since I collected the iPad Pro up. By rights 48 hours would there for be up Friday afternoon hence left till today Saturday to register then wait for the email after 14 days so I can then claim. But as you know you still have register your email address to activate the 14 day period and I can't even do that so yes I totally understand the small print and also I don't have an IQ of a carrot thank you. And I can grasp most simple instructions! I did exactly what the small print says. I got told on the phone that it is an error out of o2's control and the company that has set up the web page
Message 16 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hopefully @Martin-O2 will have an answer for us soon @Unsungfurball. O2 promotions run by Kondor have given problems in the past...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 45

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Graememckie
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks everyone.  MartinO2 can please contact meon graememckie**Personal info** thanks

Message 19 of 45

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have had and am having the exact same issue as you are. So far I have had an email exchange with Josh from kondo who blamed O2 for the issue saying that they hadn't forwarded my email address. I gave it to him and he eventually replyed(after a prod email 24 hours later) and said that it had all been sorted and to wait 48 hours and enter my details again and all should be good. 

So I waited 96 hours instead to be sure and hey still doesnt work. Called O2 to compalin this mornnig and the CS advisor got on the 'phone to Kondo whilst I was on the line and connected me to Kondo and guess who it was on the end of the line it was Josh! 

Had a polite but deep and meaningful conversation with him along the lines of you said and it hasnt happened. He then came up with another excuse about the email address may have been entered incorrectly took my email adress again and said he would sort it and to try in 48 hours. I did remind him he said that on Thursday. To be honest I don't hold out much hope of it ever actually happening. This is clearly an offer that we will never be able to redeem which is WRONG. 

By the way you do not have to wait 14 days before registering for this you should be able to do it 48 hours after activation. Once registered you get sent the link(apparantly) 14 days later.

In addition I also had to have a major discussion with O2 to find out how to claim the 20% discount for exisiting O2 contract customers on 2G data tariffs and above.

O2 offers are clearly a complete waste of time. I suggest they just dont bother with them anymore as you can never claim them(had issues 4 years ago trying to claim a free bluetooth speaker. That was torture as well)

The most frustrating thing is that there is no one to speak to get these things sorted. If Kondo don't do it you cant go to O2 and complain and get it sorted as they just push you back to Kondo.

Stinks! 

Message 20 of 45