Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Ordering iTunes vouchers: invalid email address

4 months later this still isn't fixed. If you go to "http://www.o2vouchers.co.uk/" and try to buy an itunes voucher it will say "Sorry, but that email doesn't seem to be valid email or there was an error", this happens for all email addresses. Can so...

Red3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! London underground

Unable to connect to wifi on the london underground Been to McDonald's to register but when i go underground it doesn't recognise my phone number.

Tony1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Might not be able to get my device after ordering.

During the process of ordering my new phone I was told that I would be able to collect my phone on the same day. However afterwards it told me I may have to wait for a week for it to be available, this wouldnt be a big issue except I am moving away i...

Newsuum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessory Orders/ delivery notice?

Hi, I'm aware I do not get a tracking number when ordering accessories, but do I atleast receive an Email/text notification once it is delivered? I only ask as the accessory I have ordered is being delivered to my work, and I am out today, so If I re...

GJREVELL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Senior moment

I’ve just returned my handset in the bag provided but didn’t realise I had to download and print a return form. I did enclose my name and address. Getting old is no fun 浪

Old-Grey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community reward discount

Hi allI got an email about qualifying for a discount because of my input in the community, this was back at the start of August and I think it is 2.50 off my bill.Just wondering if anyone knows when it will be taken off my bill? Doesn't seem to be of...

MattS9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Anyone else found it almost impossible to make a complaint? I'm told managers will call me back - they don't. I've been put on hold and the call has been ended, twice. I've spent hours on the phone altogether with no positive response. O2 keep taking...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos