Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 free subscription - Kondor

Graememckie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same problem trying to redeem a voucher for free subscription for Office 365.  O2 say Kondor are dealing with it, They are very rude and say its O2 who are dealing with it.  Ridiculous that o2 and Kondor cannot sort this out.  I feel let down by o2 who made the promotion but cannot deliver.  After hours on the phone I guess I will chalk it up as a scam and try EE or Vodafone next upgrade.  Has anyone got a solution which doesn't direct me to Kondor who are rude, unhelpful and ignorant.  Especially Jack Pearlman.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Graememckie@Unsungfurball@jezza1234 As this offer seems to be causing problems for multiple customers I've raised this as a high priority with the rest of the O2 team. 

I'll be in contact once I have an update or if I require any further info from anyone of you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 45

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did the same had email from Fiona Ryan at Kondor today saying exact same thing that waiting for o2 to send them confirmation of my email address so they are blaming 02 again. Why have a promotion etc and then customers can't actually apply for it without weeks of backwards and forwards with calls online chatting to someone not even in the UK that at the end of 40 mins of typing to be told sorry I can't access your account I'm in India!! Or South Africa or anywhere but the UK who do actually have access to my account so what's the pint of the online help if they can't help??
Message 22 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
I can remember from a previous promotion where o2 had to send emails for verification and it turned out they only sent the updated list once a week, so customers had to wait at least a week before their email address was populated on the system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 45

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well that's just plain stupid if they only update once a week why don't they say that in the small and say please allow 7 days before activation or just register after the 14 days are up then you kill two birds with one stone is that not logical or am I talking rubbish and not making common sense?
Message 24 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Perfectly logical to me, but o2 isn't always on the same wavelength unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 25 of 45

Unsungfurball
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Where's Mr O2 man gone?? He is very quiet today?? Martin have you human combusted? Or up to you neck in reams of paper with our email addresses on them ready to write them down small enough for a pigeon to carry them??!!
Message 26 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased a new ipad pro and it came with the deal for Office 365 after the 14 day cooling period. It has since been 17 days and I am trying to retrieve my pack from o2.co.uk/workanywhere as I am instructed to, unfortunately when entering my email address it advised that my ‘code can’t be found’.

Anyone had this issue before?

If so how was it sorted? Thanks in advance.

Message 27 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Others are having issues...

One of our community managers @Martin-O2 is looking into it and should have some answers today hopefully

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 45

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Graememckie, @Anonymous, @Unsungfurball@jezza1234 I've sent you guys a private message with a request for a few personal details so we can get this sorted for you. Please respond to me when you have a minute. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 29 of 45

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Morning!

I have news

I received an email from kondo C.S this morning saying that my email address has now been verified by O2 and to try again. I did and it has worked!! I have now registered and have an order number and confirmation email stating that my link will be forwarded in 14 days.

So if you have been having issues keep on at Kondo and if poss get O2 C.S to call them and put you through. This worked for me.

Although this is good news it does not alter the fact that this is a shambles that needs to be sorted as soon as.

To be clear you DO NOT have to wait 14 days to register for the link, you only need to wait 48 hours after you have recieved your device. Once registered and given your order number you should get your link 14 days later.

Hope this helps

Message 30 of 45