cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 wifi coming to Asda?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whilst at work last nite ( in Asda, Tilbury) discovered O2 wifi on my available networks on my iPhone , when I tried connecting , a page telling me to change my browsers http settings ( I think ) then reload the page , well nothing worked and no-one else there new anything about it . So is asda becoming an O2 wifi partner? If so when will it be up and running pls ?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28556 Solutions
Text "wifi" to 2121 to reset your server connection.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Could just be trials:

http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/news/1115385/Supermarket-sweep-in-store-Wi-Fi/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Interesting:)

Still wont enjoy the shopping but at least I can be productive doing it now:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 94335 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Could be but couldn't connect at an O2 store today either, staff were pretty much useless , and didn't seem to know what the hell was wrong , probly should've gone in the apple store instead
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha ha only if you can connect to it lol x
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 94335 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only about 10 times today , it kept saving my password doubled or trebled I think , when I tried logging back in it said I had wrong details , i seem to be going round and around its giving me a headache . Getting dizzy now lol ill try again tomorrow x
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 149918 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28556 Solutions
Text "wifi" to 2121 to reset your server connection.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 9