Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 repair

Danielle95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not sure if this was the right part to post this but ok.
I sent my Samsung s8 off to repair on Monday as after only having it 3 months it died on me and would not turn back on.
Anyway was wondering when should I have received an email or text saying that they have received it because I have tried tracking it but it says no repair was found.

Also apologies if this is hard to understand having to use my old iPhone which screen is broken.
Thanks
Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You’ll have to call customer service on 202 and see if it has been received and booked in properly.
If your tracking isn’t working it would be the only way to find out I’m afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You’ll have to call customer service on 202 and see if it has been received and booked in properly.
If your tracking isn’t working it would be the only way to find out I’m afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 16

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

If posted Monday, they will probably recievd the handset today, so I would expect it to be booked in at somepoint today.  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 16

Danielle95
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you I will phone and see later on today if I hear nothing.
Message 4 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Danielle95 Keep chasing this up and keep the pressure on. Do you have the posting receipt? Our experience here of others sending their phones in is that O2 Repairs are less than reliable. You'll have to persist with customer service, I'm afraid.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 16

Danielle95
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have the receipt they gave me. They said I should hear when they have received it. And so far nothing they sent it off yesterday so not sure when I will hear anything or if I'm being to annoying.
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you only sent it off yesterday I think it may well be tomorrow before you hear from them.

Message 7 of 16

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Danielle95, sorry to hear your Samsung S8 died confused Please share any further progress on this with us, I hope it all gets sorted very quickly now!

Cheers @MI5@madasaf1sh@Bambino and @jonsie for helping out smileysunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 16

Danielle95
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for relying everyone. Quick question the tracking number is the repair number on the receipt? I phoned up customer services and they said I would have to go back to the store to ask where it is, as they dont have that sort of information.
Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, if you booked your repair in-store – the reference number will be printed as ‘Repair No’ on your receipt or you can obtain it directly from that store

Currently using:
Message 10 of 16