cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 contiues to invest in network???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for e-mail update on how o2 is improving coverage (or not) I was assured that my home would be covered by an upgrade of masts in the Scottish Borders before I renewed my contract in 2012, i still have no voice signal. I would like to know when TD46BA will have o2 coverage  John

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@WillyR wrote:

Roaming voice charges are exorbitant in the extreme unless one is the type who spends hours/minutes on the phone when overseas. Likewise roaming DATA, unless one uses the full allowance every day.

None of which is relevant to this thread.

All of this discussion is now about you and the topic has been totally derailed, if you want to start on everything you dislike about O2 start a new topic of your own.Smiley Frustrated

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 21 of 24

WillyR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WillyR wrote:

Roaming voice charges are exorbitant in the extreme unless one is the type who spends hours/minutes on the phone when overseas. Likewise roaming DATA, unless one uses the full allowance every day.

None of which is relevant to this thread.

Maybe I'm not as good at using Forums as everyone else. I tried to reply to a question by MI5. Nothing is about ME. It is about O2.

Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi WillyR

Everyones opinion and advice is welcome on the forum and it's just forum rules and etetiquette to stay on topic as much as possible.

Creating your own thread would just mean you will receive direct answers to your subject matter that's all.
Message 23 of 24

WillyR
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the education Bandofbrothers.

I will try harder.

Message 24 of 24