Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Undelivered Text Messages - Can They Be Extended?

Hello Everyone, It is my first time posting on here, so please be gentle with me! I work away on a North Sea Oil Rig often for 3 weeks at a time. During this time away I have zero network coverage. This of course means that text messsages can't be de...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't stop 02 sending message alerts!

How do I stop 02 sending message alerts telling me that I need credit to active services when I am not even using them. Don't want to be forced to top up my phone to stop these messages. Approx receiving 12 a day and through th night. Someone said th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Cancelling my O2 Mobile Broadband

I've had a nightmre trying to cancel my mob broadband over the phone. I an on holidays in Spain which means that I was paying for the phone call. I had to phone twice as they hanged up on me the first time after 30 minutes and talking to about 6 peop...

Sofiacook by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges in EU

I have a pay as you go service and need to contact people in Netherlands and GreeceIs there any programme in O2 that would charge me less??thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 calling to O2

Hy all. I have got a question. I have O2 monthly contract and I have unlimited text and call between other O2 user. So, My girlfriend also has this service and she is going back to Hungary for holiday. I would like to inquery about can I still call h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online account hacking

Hello, please can someone help me? I believe someone has been looking at my emails and phone bill online. Is there any way of telling who has logged on to my account and how many times they have.I would be extremely grateful.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost signal

Over the last two days, the signal in North Yorkshire at TS9 6JE seems to have disappeared - the Live Network update reports no fault, yet it's affecting everyone in our house on O2. Anyone out there know what's going on?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos