Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Unable to make a transaction

When I try to make an online transaction through the o2 online shop, my card payment is refused every time. Keeps coming back with an error after saying my payment is being processed by my bank. I have even tried speaking with a sales rep over the ph...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchased payg fone but order seems to have vanished

Purchased a galaxy core prime on fri 11th. O2 debited 69.99 from my account. I nvr received any confirmation email so rang up today to find out when I could collect in local store only to be told I hadn't placed an order. I rang my bank who confirmed...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network updates to 4g in ng21 area Mansfield

I was wondering if anyone would have any info to when or if the 4g update was still taking place in the area ng219aeI was told 2 years ago we would have it in 6 months and paid extra for 4g based on this but it didn't happen.3 weeks ago the status pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone managed to get Adele priority tickets?

Have been logged on since 8.45 and still in the waiting room. Is this normal? I see tickets are going quickly and there are only 2 levels of seating left. Not sure if I am in a waiting room or if the screen has locked. Not feeling very priority at th...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Its finally landed.....but

Finally, o2 3g & 4g has arrived in Aviemore in the Scottish highlands. Great speeds too. However, here's my daft question. Before I had a full 5 bars on 2g with calls rarely dropping.. now I have 2 bars of 4g and although data is great, calls seem to...

Rabster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos