Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Encrypted SMS messages from Turkey

i am supposed to receive encrypted SMS text message from a bank in Turkey in order to gain internet access. The process is initiated on line but the SMS never arrived. System worked flawlessly for 5 years, but stopped end of last year. Bank says it i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Boostbox

I know these are Business products, just wanted to know thoughts on the 2 versions available right now, i.e. v2 & v3. Both are available on eBay etc, but i'm finding that the v2 is commanding almost double the price, any reason why? Cheers.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi in Costa - connects but no internet

Hi allI've recently started to take my Macbook Pro (retina) to Costa to do some work on the weekends, my iPhone and iPad connect to the O2 Wifi without any problems, give a good internet connection and speed, but when I select the O2 Wifi SSID on the...

Dazzied by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

faux pas on o2 website?

just looking at the o2 website for the price of the fitbit charge hr and noticed there is a small problem with the price... so is it actually £110 with 10% off (and thus £100) or should the price show as £89.99 (from £99.99)?

fitbit hr.jpg
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G setup not working

I started a sim only contract to get 4G , got the SIM card yesterday and went to set up the 4G, after I confirm the code that gets texted to you it asks to select your phone make and model , the drop down list is blank and there are no options , I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 lease - spam email

I've not been with O2 for a few years but this morning I received an email saying that I've agreed to the O2 lease terms and conditions and that the device is on its way, there's an attachment but obviously I'm not opening it. Has anybody else receiv...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 helping battle card declined

http://www.imore.com/o2-can-notify-your-credit-card-issuer-when-youre-abroad-prevent-your-cards-decliningO2 will notify credit card issuers when you're abroad to prevent declined transactions via @iMoreInteresting. Discuss.....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No connection around Heathrow

For over a week now I have no service and all I see from the 'Live service checker' is that there is a mast down, there is nothing published by O2, there is no estimate of when it will be back. The service has been intermittent in Twickenham too and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi, I've lost my sim card, its on a 12 month contract, what do I do. Does o2 block the old sim before giving me a new one.

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos