Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: O2 Preventing Tado V3+ App Upgrade

Good to know. Strange how they come out with a deal where they let the partners make the software decisions.
Wasn't made clear to the users.
Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

Was obviously having a moment - have re-read your initial post and actually understand it now!
Looking into what the upgrade does, I am not sure if it is worth it!
First is the air comfort - it will suggest if you need to close windows if the air quality outside is poor. Not sure if this would be of use to me as I have no clue how they judge this - where is my nearest weather station for example?
Second is the auto assist which will automatically adjust the heating to the most efficient setting. Sorry, doesn't the app do that anyway based on location?
So I am happy with what I have now - admittedly, £20 one off fee for a lifetime upgrade is "reasonably" priced, but do I need it/will it improve anything? I doubt it....

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

The main part for me is the cleaner interface that gives an overview of everything in one page. As well as supporting further updates that they have on their road map.
Highlighted

Just got a new update today from Tado and the upgrade to v3+ option came up in the app.
Paid the one time fee it £20 and have now got the new v3+ app.
Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

Is there much of a difference? What "extras" does the paid version offer?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

You and I both just stated them in the posts just above Smiley Happy