Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 More: Changing is simple!

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Had a text from O2 More with a link saying how easy it is to switch to a windows phone. The link takes you to the Nokia website and gives instructions on how to transfer your data and apps from a Blackberry to a Windows phone. Have others received a similar text saying how easy it is to transfer from an iphone or android to a Windows phone or has this been targetted at current Blackberry users given the poor press that Blackberry has received recently? Also, in view of this text, do O2 have plans to drop Blackberry altogether in the near future, thus adding to the downward spiral that Blackberry currently finds itself in?

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
Yes, I think the quality dropped quite severely, my Bold 2 9700 is still going about 4 years on but the newer curves seem to be hopeless.
@perksie - makes perfect sense LOL Have to keep things simple for our managers - can't have them having to think for themselves slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

DanceWaveBouncy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
Yay - Smilies slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 14

Asdic_Ping
Level 4: Observant
  • 87 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

The Curves seem to have a bad name, although I found my 9300 very reliable over a 24 month contract. I was so impressed I upgraded to a 9810! From what I have seen the BB10 phones are quite impressive but unfortunately have received little in the way of marketing from Blackberry.

BlackBerry 9300, 9810 & Playbook
Message 14 of 14