Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Texts from O2 Wifi

Hi In the last two days I've received a flurry of texts from O2 Wifi. They all just say 'update_msisdn' and nothing else. This has happened suddenly. I'm no longer with O2 for mobile and I wasn't using O2 Wifi at the time the texts were received. In ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier 4G LTE

Hi all, I am aware that the Gear S3 Frontier comes in a 4G varient, and I want it! I cannot, however, find it anywhere. Is this likely because Samsung are delaying the UK release of this product, or because it's not coming out here at all. Thanks, Jo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my order - Does it exist?!

I have been looking to track my phone delivery for today and have followed all the links and instructions, but am failing to find any sign of a 'track your order' anywhere. Anyone got any idea where I'm going wrong?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Like new phones

I'm hoping to buy a like new pink iPhone 5c, unfortunately they are currently out of stock.Does anybody know if more will become available or is it a case of once it's gone it's gone?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HH4 & Port Forwarding.

I'm trying out a test on my PC so I've removed my HH3 & borrowed my neighbours HH4, all set up & working fine.I use an app which i ftp photos from my phone straight to a folder on the PC.Do I need to set up port forwarding in the HH4 as I had no issu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my samsung tablet has not arrived.

i ordered a tablet on the 31st of october, i reciveved the simcard and a text to say both will be posted through my letter box - yet only the simcard has arrived. trying to get through to o2 is a joke over 30 min wait everyday. i am concerned

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. I have spent over an hour at work today attempting to be put in a que for a real person instead of speaking to these ridiculous automated systems you have. There is fraud on my account and i am still unable to speak...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with mast in area - 3 weeks now!!

I work in EC2 and for the last 3 weeks there has been an isue with a mast in the area. I can make and receive calls but I have no internet / data access. It is getting beyond ridiculous at this stage. Any suggestions on what to do?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 4G coverage

Hello O2. i hope you can advice me. Would my voice call capability be affected if i use a phone that cant connect to Band 20 LTE of yours. I am fine without data as i uses Huawei mobile broadband to connect. i understand Volte is being rolled out. Wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos