cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat - good or bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be interested in how people find the chat service when they need the support person to think outside of the box. How was you experience? Did the support person understand your requirement or where they stuck in a script? 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Some will work to a script, some won't, it will depend on their location and training.

Whenever I've had to use it the service it had was fine and my problems were resolved.

If you don't like it then call in and speak to somebody.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I've had no issues with Live Chat.

That said I know not to engage that department in account enquiries.
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience was so bad I will need to speak to someone tomorrow. It was the worse case of customer service I have ever experienced.   Call someone ?  I tried that in parallel as I wanted to tell them what I was experiencing "live" however the wait was over 30 minutes and and they said I would not make the cut off.

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to contact customer service, all I get is a blank page. O2 make it very difficult to contact directly

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't got as far as a script. I just get a blank page. No use at all.

Message 6 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

ring

4445 Payg

202 pay monthly

8002 business cutomers

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not recommend the live chat, no joy sorting my issues that way in my case

as mentioned above, give o2 a call, definitely better to talk to CS over the phone

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK done a few sessions with these guys now - and I am sure they are not as good as they used to be.

Firstly I have foud out how to link to my 2nd phone (via the broadband option)

I was then able to change my security question

Trouble is when I went to the chat session again guess what their system wasn't up to date (24 hr delay)

At least as I could see my bill figure I was able to give them the exact amount to "pass security"  FYI I previously gave them the details from the email.  "You have nothing to pay"  but this time I was able to tell them it was £-x.x (I am on a discount offer) -

I have no idea if I hadn't found that link. The guys were so impossible. They behave like machines and have no idea how to work with honest customers. 

Overall 0/10 for O2 and I used to rave about how good their CS was.

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat is good for basic enquiries, that's why customers on here don't recommend live chat

I find that speaking to o2 CS over the phone get's things sorted quicker and better

Message 10 of 17