Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

cffry1959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is my bill more than my tariff when I haven’t used any extras? Also not happy my bill is going up in April and thinking of changing provider.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12624 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

You should be able to check what you are being billed for @cffry1959, either using the My o2 app or the web version.

Guide: My O2 App 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Once you know that you can decide if the charges are for things you do or do not recognise.

As for the price rise, it is part of the contract terms and conditions you agreed to on signing.

RPI - 2024 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12624 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

You should be able to check what you are being billed for @cffry1959, either using the My o2 app or the web version.

Guide: My O2 App 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Once you know that you can decide if the charges are for things you do or do not recognise.

As for the price rise, it is part of the contract terms and conditions you agreed to on signing.

RPI - 2024 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2