cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,  Has anyone had any experience of trying to change a surname with 02 yet?  I was told to email them my deed poll documents along with a Change of Name form.  I did this on 16th October and the name on my account still has not been changed. I've never had a simple name change take 6 working days before! Can anyone advise please?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149366 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
If you've sent in the required docs you'll have to chase it up with customer service on 202
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149366 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
If you've sent in the required docs you'll have to chase it up with customer service on 202
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Were customer services able to give you an update on your account name change? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Your details should be updated within 5 working days after the documentation is received. So, if they were not, follow @MI5 and @Martin-O2 advice and find the best way for you to talk to Customer Service here.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4