cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money being taken from my bank account

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do i stop O2 taking money from my bank account each month? I do not have a contract phone but a pay and go phone. Money has been taking out of my account for a few months now and i am not getting any benefits from this. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Original thread here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Money-being-taken-from-my-bank-account/m-p/106136...
😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123202 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Original thread here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Money-being-taken-from-my-bank-account/m-p/106136...
😛

LOL Look I am confused enough without all this malarkey....:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks, @MI5 and @Cleoriff for your help and support! now fixed, less confused? Cheers

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123202 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

Thanks, @MI5 and @Cleoriff for your help and support! now fixed, less confused? Cheers

Much better thanks @MercedesS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Lithium drives us crazy sometimes Destroy 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Not the only thing that drives us crazy either wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

agree slight_smile

Message 17 of 17