Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making it possible for O2 customers to share data with friends or family

Squirreljo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Be really nice if you allowed users to send and share data with friends and family as I have 100GB data a month and some my friends don’t have much and run out quicker as I don’t use all mine every month so be nice if I could send some to them 😊 As some my friends are away on deployment at times so be good if I could send them some my data for us to chat more as I have loads and they don’t have a plan with as much as me. Other mobile service providers offer this service but I’ve been with O2 for over 10 years so be good if O2 offered it for customers soon please
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

missathome
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have 7 (family) phones on 02 refresh and want to share data. I have been trying to get this sorted for the last 6 months without sucess. I have again rung 02 this morning to ask for it to be set up on my account as it has been missed initially and i was told it was not possible to have this facility on my account. but they sent me a link to the sharer information page https://www.o2.co.uk/sharer-plans, which clearly states that I should be able to the facility on my acount and also within my account it tells me which phones are able to share data but there is no link ( as suggested in the info about setting it up) that enables me to share data. any advice would be greatly appreciated as i really need to share data with my daughter now it is the summer holidays so i can see where she is!

thank  you

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@missathome 

This is possibly something our customer service team can look at for you.

I'll tag @Korey01 and @O2Emma 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Korey01
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey, Missathome that’s something I can look into for you, let

me private message and look into this for you smiling

signature
Message 13 of 14

missathome