Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Disney+ With Upgrade

Roski
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone and as part of the livechat conversation which I exported it states I get 6 months of Disney+ for free. It isn't in my extras on o2 and I haven't had an email or a text. How do I activate this free subscription?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Roski wrote:

Thank you. I upgraded start of June and it's only now I've wanted to set it up. I've tried calling 202 but unless I'm registering a stolen phone it cuts me off so I'm not sure how I'm meant to get this resolved?

@Roski 

Unfortunately you have to select your extra within the first 28 days so your offer will have expired now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Good Morning @Roski 

If the upgrade has just been completed recently, it can take a little bit of time for the text message to come through to register for Disney+.

If you have not received it within 24 hours, I would recommend giving 202 a ring which is a free call and speak to one of our customer service team who will look into this for you.

Once the text message comes through all instructions will be in the text.

Hope this helps.

signature
Message 2 of 6

Roski
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I upgraded start of June and it's only now I've wanted to set it up. I've tried calling 202 but unless I'm registering a stolen phone it cuts me off so I'm not sure how I'm meant to get this resolved?

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Roski wrote:

Just press for lost and stolen @Roski 

If you get through to a human, they will take the call or transfer you to the correct dept.

Edited to add, all other numbers for O2 are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

It should have come through by now.

Our lines are busier than usual at the moment when calling through following these instructions will help you get through:-

• Enter Mobile Phone
  • When asked the reason you are calling don't say anything, and you will be taken to the numeric options.  
  • Press 2: For Everything Else 
  • Press 5: For More Options 
  • Press 7: To Speak to Someone

They can then have a look into this for you.

Have a nice day.

signature
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Roski wrote:

@Roski 

Unfortunately you have to select your extra within the first 28 days so your offer will have expired now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6