Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

View MMS attachment online

I received a text from O2 to go to o2.co.uk/m/ to view a media message. I can log on ok with the provided pin and my phone number then click into the message. It says 1 attachment but I can't see a way to view the attachment, can anyone help please? ...

Coleread by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card problems

My girlfriend got a iPhone 11 Pro Max yesterday and put her new SIM card into the phone, she then went onto a live chat with an advisor and asked for her number to be transferred over to her new SIM card. It’s now been 24 hours and the number still h...

O2 Recycle- payment issue

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on o2 recycle. I sent them my S9 which they've accepted and sent payment to my nominated paypal account on 6th May. I waited the 5 working days for the payment to come through.... and nothing did. Contacted th...

Donna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot activate Amazon music

O2's Amazon music unlimited offer cannot be activated. Amazon does not recognize it. When trying go redeem the extra, I was transferred to Amazon's site and got an "Activation error" message. I tried to get support from Amazon and they couldn't help ...

PGC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DISNEY + ON JVC SMART TV

Hi. Please can anyone tell me how I get Disney + on my JVC Smart 4K TV. I am being told that O2 don't have an agreement with JVC

SLR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling Huawei p30

Any idea when WiFi calling will be available?Last I heard was that O2 are "working on it". That was months ago.It really is bad that's it's not already working. Will rethink about continuing with O2 in the future.

ZP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly insurance

Hello. Was wondering if it is possible to add insurance to my bill? If so then am I able to get a new device as a few weeks ago I have damaged the LCD screen and it is unusable.