Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number using PAC code

I’ve had this phone for 4months now but was seeing out another contract for that duration. I have ended the other contract now and have got my pac code from that old number, how do I use it to change my current number?

Jayl76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeeming Disney+ offer

As part of my pay monthly plan, I was offered 6 months free Disney+. I’ve just gone to redeem it and have been sat staring at a loading screen for about 15 minutes now. Any ideas?

Existing sim only contract. To new provider

I have currently got a sim only contract. But I want to move provider with my phone number but give the sim a new number as I am giving my sister my current iPhoneX and keep the o2 sim still paying for what I am just now. Just change the number to a ...

Insurance claim

Hello, I have broken my phone screen, how do I claim on my insurance and get it repaired? I've never made an insurance claim. So really don't know how it all works. Thanks

Picked up my phone by dpd

Hi I have my phone is being picket up tomorrow for it to be sent off for repairing or replacing I spoke to someone on the phone and she said someone from dpd is coming to pick it up tomorrow but she said I had to write something on the package but I ...

Resolved! Contact support

does anyone now how to contact support? My sim card has stopped working, but at this current time chat is disables and when you phone 202 if you are not cancelling your contract the message service closes.

DoodleXP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos