Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 02 refresh upgrade Error

Hello can anyone please advise. I ordered online via refresh upgrade but in my email it says I ordered 2 phone although I only ordered 1 .i cant get through to 02 on any of the numbers and I'm freaking out with worry. Help

TashaD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Internet in phone

Hello. I have a problem with my Internet in my Phone from yeasterday. I have Internet when I am at Home wi-fi. But when I am out Home I don't have Internet.

Damcio08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

My phone screen is smashed and i keep calling o2 to start my claim to get a new phone. i need my phone for work! is there any way to get hold of o2. i tried calling and gettting to lost or stolen it just rings and then says this person has answerphon...

DavePM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

O2 called me months back to switch to family O2 and before the switch they set up a direct debit in my account and took 1st payment in less than three weeks. i never switched the account and i cancelled the direct debit and they are chasing me for mo...

Jeunsoke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade email

Does anyone know how long the upgrade email takes to come through? I upgraded over the phone this morning but still no email for me to click to start my order.

Resolved! Issue with upgrade page

Hi, i'm trying to access the upgrade service however the page fails to connect with the service and remains a black dotted loading circle. My connection and device are fine as I have tried using moblie data on my phone and internet on my laptop both ...

Sam57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill enquiry

Hi, is there any means to contact anyone? I just seem to be going around in circles on the app and all chats are currently closed 路‍Social media says customer services is extremely busy but how if you can’t contact them? Surely they haven’t furlough...

DavidH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New ohone

I bought a new phone yesterday and got a Confirmation number however I’ve had no emails with the account I bought it through and I can’t get hold of customer service it just cuts off

Higgins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

broken phone

I need to use my insurance to replace my phone as i dropped it and now the screen has turned half black. I tried customer service and unless it is lost or stolen it just hangs up. Live chat says its not working so how to i speak to some one and get m...