Did you mean: 

Insurance Claim for a smashed screen

Abdul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Galaxy note 10+ 5g
I made a claim on Sunday and they told me that I would have a phone swap replacement on Tuesday. I wasnt sent an email regarding my claim so I called the next day and they told me that they had maintenance on sunday so they didn't put my claim through and I had to claim again therefore we cancelled the claim and claimed again and they told me the phone is out of stock. I told them is it okay if I give my phone to them to repair and send back to me they said they can do that and I have to wait till it's in stock they said if it's not in stock within 7 days they will give me a different phone. I told them I don't mind waiting for it to be in stock as long as I get the note 10 plus 5g as this is the phone I bought they said they'll give another phone which is 5g and has 256 gb however I bought this phone for the d pen and small bezels so it defeats the whole purpose of the insurance I am really disappointed as I still haven't received any emails regarding my claim and am annoyed that I am paying for next day exchange or replacement when they told me that it could take weeks or months to come back in stock.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Abdul We are all customers here, so there really isn't anything we can do to help. I will tag our admin who will hopefully see this tomorrow. Maybe they can offer some advice. @Martin-O2 , @Marjo ?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Bambino ! 

@Abdul I can get someone to look into this issue for you. I'll need a few details to proceed so I'll drop you a quick message. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3