Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade options

MollyCarter1805
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, so I’m looking for some advice as to which option would benefit me more, I currently have an iPhone 13 Pro Max In immaculate condition it doesn’t have a single scratch or mark on it as I have kept a screen protector and case on and I have only had it a few months as i went through my insurance to replace my old broken one, I’m unsure wether to sell it on my own accord, recycle it with you guys or trade it in and potentially get my next bill cheaper if I am to upgrade ? The upgrade options do say I can trade it in and save money but how will it effect me ?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149268 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28492 Solutions

@MollyCarter1805 

Look here to find out what you will be offered by O2 https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/

You can have the money transferred to your bank account or have it on your account as an airtime bill credit.

There are many other options for recycling phones though which may offer you more money, such as CEX, Music Magpie etc

Shop around for the best deals.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2