cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible 'Body' box when posting from iPad.

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Whenever I post or reply on the O2 forums from my iPad 2, I do not see ANY of the formatting options. I cannot even directly reply to a post (where you get the option of including the post you are replying to).

All I can see is a tiny 'Body' box, which is literally 1cm in height, where I can type my message ?? Why is this?

This HAS to be something that is going on behind the scenes with the forum provider - Lithium. I had the EXACT same issue on the Virgin Media forums (who Lithium also provide) and other posters also complained about. Enough noise was made and Lithium made some behind the scenes changes which rectified this so that the forum looked the same on an iPad and from a laptop.

Let's have Lithium do the same changes here please because it really is a chore having such tiny space in which to type this post from, when viewing from an iPad. 😞
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Topic is resolved - It's now a free for all slight_smile

Surly that's for the original Op , moderators and site management to decide upon ?

Message 41 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous it was so long ago I really couldn't tell you to be honest. Sorry
Message 42 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148334 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28402 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yay free for all. Anyone seen Wanty?

See you there wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 43 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Topic is resolved - It's now a free for all slight_smile

Surly that's for the original Op , moderators and site management to decide upon ?

Not if we get there first lol Bouncy

More info

Message 44 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
As you say back on topic
Message 45 of 45