Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free earbuds offer

Niall1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I recently purchased a galaxy s10 on 23rd march from my local O2 store. At the time I was informed that I was eligible for an offer on a pair of free earbuds and that I would receive an email to confirm this and how to claim. To date I have not received an email and after researching the offer online and enquiring through Samsung it would seem that the offer never applied to my purchase despite being told it was.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? It would seem that my phone was mis-sold to me under the pretence that I would avail of the offer.
Had I known it didn't apply I would have held off buying anything

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Niall1 I've now had an update that you should have received a call and talked this through with someone. Could you please confirm it's all sorted, or if you need anything else? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 11