Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free earbuds offer

Niall1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I recently purchased a galaxy s10 on 23rd march from my local O2 store. At the time I was informed that I was eligible for an offer on a pair of free earbuds and that I would receive an email to confirm this and how to claim. To date I have not received an email and after researching the offer online and enquiring through Samsung it would seem that the offer never applied to my purchase despite being told it was.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? It would seem that my phone was mis-sold to me under the pretence that I would avail of the offer.
Had I known it didn't apply I would have held off buying anything

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I would go back to your store, they need to sort it for you. Have you called customer service?

Maybe @EmilieT  can help?

Message 2 of 11

Niall1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven't approached the store yet but apparently the offer was direct from Samsung and only promoted through o2
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Looks like you need to apply through the Galaxy members app https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Niall1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately this offer was not valid at the time purchased the phone... However I was told that it did apply and that I could claim through an email, sounded like a good deal at the time
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sounds like you've been misled.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Obviously the sales person needed a commission
Message 7 of 11

Niall1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know of any recourse for this? The device itself works great and I'm happy with that, just disappointed in the fact I was lied to
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 9 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Niall1, and sorry to hear about this worried I'm not sure how much we'll be able to do but I can certainly get someone on my end to look into what the options are, I'll just need a few more details first. I'm going to send you a Private Message to get those slight_smile

Thanks @jonsie for the mention, and everyone else for the help and info!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 11