Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Buds2 Pro

JoJ49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing problems with the promo code which is sent via text message to claim the free buds. It keeps saying not valid.  

NOW SORTED

Thank you

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

NickNack226
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

I'm having issues with ordering a paid of galaxy buds2. The links in the texts don't work.

Any help would be great!

Thank you

Message 11 of 18

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

thank you for the tag @pgn , @Theo80 I will private message you now.

signature
Message 12 of 18

Shaunwhite90
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having this same problem my code isnt working either been trying for wrll over a wrek sinse i recieved the text... samsung send me back to 02 and 02 have gave me 3 different reasons as to why its not working and still no luck.. any help? 

Message 13 of 18

Shaunwhite90
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How did you sort this please??? Iv been having the same issue gor over a week now.... dont matter what colour i pick... keeps saying promo code not valid 

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 124357 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Shaunwhite90 

Just fto clarify. This is an O2 promotion and nothing to do with Samsung.

O2 have admitted a problem with the codes. They are working hard to resolve it. So anyone from CS who tries to send you back to Samsung is wrong. Keep persevering with O2.

Give O2 a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (Contract)

Or you can message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

LiveLifeRich
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, Ordered mine on 14th April, still have not received the promo code text. Have called CS a few times sometimes to be told to wait 48 hrs, just called again today and was asked to be patient, fair enough, but as I ordered only one day into the promo - seems people who ask are more likely to get a resolution here? Could someone from O2 Support please take a closer look at this, or at least give me the confidence that this will be sent to me before the cut off date?

Message 16 of 18

LisaG136
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, im in the same boat as yous, bought my phone on the 25th April and have received no codes or nothing and have been given the run around today from CS and Samsung.

Can someone from O2 please help @O2Jonathan 

Message 17 of 18

O2Jonathan
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @LisaG136 I will private message you now.

signature
Message 18 of 18